This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Mountain Pass Arctic Night 200G Portland Select Boot is made in the Portland, Oregon factory and inspired by the original Mountain Light, the Mountain Pass Winter was created to handle cold days and icy city streets. A breathable GORE-TEX lining and Thinsulate insulation keep feet warm and dry in slush and snow. An updated construction method allows us to significantly reduce weight and create out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard for most classic hiking boots. The Vibram Arctic Grip AT outsole was designed to keep your footing secure on wet ice, frozen ground or whatever else the colder months have in store.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board: By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram Arctic Grip AT: Specifically designed to perform on wet ice, Vibram Arctic Grip AT is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts. This special compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most.
- Warning: Vibram Arctic Grip and Arctic Grip A.T. technology is not intended for use on, and may harm, indoor surfaces. This product will not prevent slipping on every surface and does not replace the use of crampons or spikes on the trail or beyond. Please tread with care, and remember, boots are meant to take you somewhere.
- Vibram Christy Arctic Grip: Constructed with Vibram's unique Arctic Grip compound for superior grip on ice and wet snow, the Christy outsole offers maximum surface traction without the build-up.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 33303
- Weight: 46 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Insulation: 200G Thinsulate
- Color: Black/Biking Red
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Last Type: 503
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Christy Arctic Grip
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components