This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Mountain Pass Gunmetal Portland Select Hiking Boot was created to be a lighter weight and more versatile hiking boot that still reflects classic Danner styling. Built with light hikes and city streets in mind, the overall design is inspired by the original Mountain Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This new, unified platform, combined with a low profile Vibram outsole, allowed us to significantly reduce weight and create an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots.
- Nubuck Leather Upper: Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board: By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram Kletterlift Thin Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability for everyday use, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 33290
- Weight: 46 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Shipyard Gunmetal
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Last Type: 503
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Kletterlift Thin
- Recraftable: Yes
- ManufacturingMade in USA