Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The new Danner Womens Jag Brindle/Goblin Blue Boot 32231 is a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and urban settings, and comes equipped with durable, light weight materials, cushioning , and a new waffle Outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain.
- Full grain nubuck leather combined with light weight, breathable Denier nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative Color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Known for its light weight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- This waffle Outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 32231
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"Color: Brindle/Goblin
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Waffle
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov