The new Danner Men's Jag Monk's Robe/Wood Thrush Boot 32230 is a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and urban settings, and comes equipped with durable, light weight materials, a cushioning , and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain.Features:
- Full grain nubuck leather combined with light weight, breathable Denier nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative Color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Known for its light weight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 32230
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Color: Monks Robe/ Wood Thrush
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Waffle
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov