This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The new Danner Men's Jag Monk's Robe/Wood Thrush Boot 32230 is a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and urban settings, and comes equipped with durable, light weight materials, a cushioning , and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain.
- Full grain nubuck leather combined with light weight, breathable Denier nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative Color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Known for its light weight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 32230
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Color: Monks Robe/ Wood Thrush
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Waffle
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov