The Danner Men's Bull Run Lux Burro Brown Boot 31661 is Constructed of premium, durable nubuck and light weight Danner wedge Outsoles. It may look like a simple design at first but the intricate stitching, the hand of the nubuck, and how all of the parts work together say otherwise. This boot is built to last.
- Unique nubuck leather only gets better with age. The nap starts out with a soft velvet feel, but as you break-in the boot, the nap becomes firmer and looks more similar to a polished full-grain leather. We've left this leather upper unlined for cool comfort in warmer temperatures.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative Color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge Outsole provides cushioning, light weight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft rubber compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 31661
- Weight: 43 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Burro Brown
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Steel
- Last Type: 503
- Outsole: Danner Wedge
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov