Daniel Craig as 007 in SPECTRE, wearing the Danner Mountain Light II in the Austrian Alps. SPECTRE was released in theaters nationwide in November 2015.
Every single pair of the Mountain Light II is built by hand in our Portland, Oregon factory with full-grain leather, Vibram Kletterlift outsoles, and waterproof GORE-TEX liners. The result is a classic design that provides unmatched comfort, support, and durability.
Danner's handcrafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot and makes the boot incredibly durable even in the most demanding environments.
The Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The unique compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Retro One Piece Leather Upper: Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Danner Airthotic: This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 30860
- Weight: 62 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Danner Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 650
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: VIbram Kletterlift
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors
and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov