Danner Light Revival Wallowa Portland Select Hiking Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Light Revival Wallowa Portland Select Hiking Boot is built with leathers similar to those used on the original Danner Light, introduced in 1979. This classic-inspired boot features stitchdown construction and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole with Megagrip for stable traction on a variety of terrain. The Danner Light is still built by hand, in the Danner Portland, Oregon, factory with rich full-grain leather, suede panels and a waterproof GORE-TEX liner.
- Full-Grain Leather and Suede Upper To allow more comfort around sensitive parts of the foot, we use select pieces of softer suede in addition to our strong and durable full-grain leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable Airthotic Foam Footbed Inspired by Danner's original Airthotic instep cup, the new updated Ortholite Airthotic features the same support as the original but with long-lasting Ortholite cushion. Machine washable and antimicrobial.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole with Megagrip Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the Vibram Megagrip compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Recraftable Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 30424
- Height 6"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Wallowa
- Footbed Airthotic Foam
- Shank Fiberglass
- Last Type 650
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner GORE-TEX
- Outsole VIbram Kletterlift with Megagrip
- Recraftable Yes
- Manufacturing Made in USA