This is tactical evolution. Drawing upon 10 years of knowledge gained since the original Striker release, we introduce the Striker Bolt. The all-new TERRA FORCE NEXT platform provides unprecedented responsiveness, comfort and stability, complemented by waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX protection and Vibram outsole durability. When your day is grounded in action, the Striker Bolt is more than ready.
The Danner TERRA FORCE (TFX) platform has been a staple in the Danner line for many years and trusted by innumerable customers. In updating it with today's technology, we has a responsibility to make the original even better. We knew only technology with a proven track record would make it with the Vibram SPE midsole and combined internal and external shank system to trim ounces and improve all-day comfort. The TERRA FORCE NEXT Platform is prepared to keep you one step ahead all day, every day.
Working a shift can be walking the neighborhood, standing at the ready for hours on end or sprinting full speed to kick down a door. And it can change at a moment's notice. The Striker Bolt was built to be ready for that reality from the ground up. To provide great grip, on and off the pavement, we partnered with industry leader Vibram to create a new Striker Bolt Outsole. Its lug pattern is designed for maximum surface contact for excellent slip resistance that'll keep your steps solid every day.
No matter the weather or the ask, bowling out of a day on the job isn't an option. We built the Striker Bolt to be trusted in any situation. For excellent durability and protection, it uses a full-grain leather upper that can take a beating. When you run into an unexpected flooded alley, pull street duty during an untimely downpour, or hit a pothole full of slush, the GORE-TEX waterproof membrand will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
To make the Striker Bolt even more comfortable than the original, we turned to the technology found at the core of some of our best-selling hiking boots. The Vibram SPE midsole provides energy rebounding performance that cushions underfootm but is more abrasion resistant and durable than traditional EVA. For you, that means the Striker Bolt will keep you light on your feet from hour 1 to 12.
- To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine polishable, polyurethane coated leather with incredibly strong nylon
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into
- Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support
- The Striker Bolt outsole is slip-resistant and offers maximum surface contact while gripping on and off pavement
- The TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear
- Weight: 61 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: PU
- Shank: Bi Fit Board
- Last Type: 851
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Striker Bolt
Danner StrikerBolt Side-Zip 8" Black Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov