To build the Lookout, we combined Dannerâs legendary durability and support, with the unmatched comfort found in the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS). This new duty offering delivers best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning right out ofthe box. It features a waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather that stands up to the job, and our waterproof Danner Dry liner that pulls moisture away from the foot for all-season comfort. The cushioned comfort comes from a patent-pending, dual-density footbed, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for support. A wider toe box allows for a more responsive fit, while the rugged outsole delivers outstanding traction and maneuverability. Now available in a pull-on office boot.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper: Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed with Airthotic Heel Clip: This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic heel clip for support.
- Danner Lookout Outsole: Slip-resistant with a dynamic lug pattern for superior traction and maneuverability.
- Danner Comfort System: Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with apatent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How It Fits: Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- Weight: 48 oz per pair
- Height: 5.5"
- Traction: Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Patent-Pending Plush Dual-Density
- Shank: Nylon
- Protection: Body Fluid Borne Pathogen Resistant
- Safety: NFPA Sec 13 7.4 2.7
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Lookout
- **Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wearbefore going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov