Please be advised that Danner boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
The Danner Mens Workman Brown Alloy Toe 8" Work Boot 16287 features traditional boot construction where the shank, midsole, and lasting board are separate components. They work together to provide stability and support. The bi-fit technology provides all the support and stability of a traditional set-up, while drastically reducing weight. The Workman is 13% lighter than previous generations.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper: After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and require less maintenance over time.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Alloy Toe (AT): Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- lectrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi-Fit Board: By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Workman Outsole: Designed for indoor trades with a low-lug pattern for all-day comfort.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable:Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages.
- Style: 16287
- Weight: 62 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Bi-Fit
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: 610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Workman
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection: Alloy Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Workman Brown Alloy Toe 8" Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov