Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Danner Mens Workman Brown 8" Work Boot 16285 offers traditional boot construction in the shank, midsole, and lasting board that are separate components. They work together to provide stability and support. Featuring bi-fit technology that provides all the support and stability of a traditional set-up, while creating drastic weight reduction. The Workman is 13% lighter than previous versions. This bootis equipped with Vibram's new SPE midsole. Created with a unique blend of rubber and EVA, this midsole improves resiliency, cushioning, and durability, while minimizing weight. when pairing the midsole with a custom Vibram Workman outsole it make it more slip resistant than ever.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper: After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and require less maintenance over time.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Bi-Fit Board: By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Workman Outsole: Designed for indoor trades with a low-lug pattern for all-day comfort.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages.
- Style: 16285
- Weight: 57 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Bi-Fit
- Protection:EH Certified
- Safety: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Last Type: 610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram Workman
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov