Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
We've made logging boots since 1932. it's in our blood. But we've never built a pair as light and comfortable as these. The new Danner Logger isn't a rehash of an older model. it's a completely new design, built from the ground up ona new footwear last that was sculpted to create a broad and deep toebox while allowing room for a full-length, removable footbed.
Customary bootmaking fundamentals say logging boots need a heavy, metal shank buried deep in a thick rubber midsole.The Danner Logger breaks from that old school theory. It uses our Bi-Fit technology - a method that pairs those separate components into a single structure that's light and flexible, yet still incredibly supportive.
On rugged and uneven terrain, boots with a broader foundation keep you more stable. That's why the Logger features our iconic, Danner stitchdown construction. We stitch the Logger's upper through the boot's insole board, creating a wider and more stable platform under foot. Vibram's trusted, 360 Logger outsole assures substantial edging and superior traction. Features:
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper: We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry:100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 400G ThinsulateUltra Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warmer in weather down to around 35 degrees.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductiveelectrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT):Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it'set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Bi-Fit Board: By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- 90 heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain,climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram 360 Logger: Provides substantial edging and superior traction.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown constructionoffers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: Designed for the heel fit of a logger outsole, the 607E is an industry standard and is made true to size. The relatively broad and deep toe boxarea gives more volume in the forefoot and toe.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages.
- Style: 15437
- Weight: 75 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Brown
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Bi-Fit
- Protection: EH Certified
- Last Type: 607 E
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram 360 degree Logger
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection
- Non-Metallic Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors
and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any signof wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Logger Brown Non-Metallic Toe 8" Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov