Built for those who spend long hours on the hard surfaces of factories, machine shops and warehouses, the Ironsoft upholds Danner's long-held tradition of rugged durability and underfoot support in a surprisingly comfortable and lightweight waterproof work boot.
Before we decided on materials for the Ironsoft, we decided that it wasn't enough for this boot to be rugged and comfortable it also had to be remarkably lightweight. To pull it off, we incorporated a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole that's lighter and more flexible than traditional rubber. TPU saves weight without sacrificing durability.
See that low, dense lug pattern and 90 heel it's the secret to staying sure-footed on wet loading docks, ladder rungs, oily factory floors, and all manner of slick surfaces. The Ironsoft was built with a custom Danner outsole designed to increase contact on indoor surfaces and then skinned with a hard-wearing TPU material to ensure a lightweight durability for the life of the boot.
Work boots have to be rugged. And sturdy. And built to wit'stand plenty of punishment. But they don't have to be uncomfortable. That's why the Ironsoft is built with a specialized dual density midsole that targets high impact areas of the foot and disperses shock absorption throughout these zones to create a boot that's as comfortable as it is tough.
The Ironsoft bears the Danner name that means it's overbuilt. We make it with premium, full-grain leather, Danner Dry waterproof liners and an upper pattern that provides superior support. The Ironsoft is a testament to the protection Danner workers demand.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Ironsoft Comfort: Built with a two-part comfort system for maximum cushioning underfoot, we combined a dual density polyurethane midsole with shock absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot.
- Danner Ironsoft Outsole: This unique TPU outsole is significantly lighter than rubber without sacrificing durability. Designed for those who need long-lasting support and comfort with oil- and slip-resistant traction.
- How It Fits: The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 14735
- Weight: 64 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Cushioning Molded PU
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 851
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Danner Ironsoft TPU
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Ironsoft Brown 8" Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov