This is the most rugged, most unique, tactical rear squeeze bag on the market. it's the industry's first ergonomically designed rear squeeze bag (oval) that fits your hand. Before we created this bag, people used old socks! Unique one-way stretch fabric and special fill allows for precise up and down adjustment... vastly superior to a sock. This is a cheap investment for increased accuracy!
If you're a long range shooter that likes to shoot prone with a bipod, but still have a bit of instability, our squeeze bag is a brilliant yet inexpensive solution that will add tremendously to your long range shooting stability.
One-way stretch fabric has motion that goes up and down for precise adjustments. An oval shape conforms to the hand. A strap for over the back of your hand allows for easy repositioning while lying behind your rifle. A zipper allows you to adjust fill for difference stiffness / density. You can even stash away a snickers bars in it, whatever you want!
We put tremendous attention to detail in creating this bag with one main goal in mind: helping to give our customers a more precision shooting experience.
- Zippered rather than stitched so you can get into the bag and adjust the fill density and type. Want a lower bag? Remove some fill. Want it firmer? Add some fill. Simple and effective.
- Oval shape ergonomically fits your hand, very comforable for extended shooting periods. Size is 6.0" long with a 4.0" x 2.5" oval shape.
- Unique one-way stretch feature. The special fabric only stretches vertically - this means when you squeeze the bag, the pressure causes the bag to go up, doing what you want, rather than out.
- Mil-Spec coated fabric has a super tough rubberized "grippy" exterior.
- Wrist strap runs the full length to keep the bag located in the palm of your hand, or tether it with some 550 cord to your shooting mat.
- Comes pre-filled with inert solid poly beads - these gave us the best "squeezability" feel during our field tests. You can replace them with any survival fill (lentils, etc.) if you need it.
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov