This belt has a Black Cobra buckle for a more tactical look. This is NOT simply a fashion belt, it's a tactical tour de force! Handmade with our unique "liner" that provides the perfect stiffness for holsters yet is extremely comfortable. You also have the option to add a hidden Micron Knife, giving you a back up blade tucked just inside the belt where it's quickly accessible. Need mad money on hand? Tuck a bill away in the hidden money slot. Create your own epic Lightning Belt today!
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE:
- Each belt is handcrafted and has its own personality. Slight variations and imperfections add to the character of the belt and are to be expected.
- Comes in 8 colors: Purple, Turquoise, Neon Pink, Neon Green, Black, OD Green and Coyote Brown. All colors have a matching Ambi Slings.
- Built to conceal a SOG Micron Knife, a $16.99 add on option. Choose Silver or Black.
- Concealed money slot built in.
- Genuine Cobra buckle in black. All buckles are machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms.
- Perfect for concealed carry use, PDA's, cell phones, knives, Leathermans, or the Crosstac Flash Pack (coming soon).
- Webbing width is 1.25"
- Crosstac's unique poly liner stiffens the belt vertically to stand up to whatever you carry on it, yet doesn't sacrifice comfort.
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
Our belts run true to size. To order an accurate size, measure around your waist band, through the belt loops (where you normally wear the belt), using a cloth tape measure. Then take a second measurement that includes any holsters or gear you wear on the belt. Our belts have about three inches of adjustability, approximately 1.5 inches on either side of the size you order. Just find the sweet spot between measurements (with and without gear) to get a belt that works for both.
IMPORTANT SIZING NOTE:
It is important to measure and not use existing pants, skirt, dress or belt tags... those often do not reflect actual size. Your clothing tags may say 32" or Size 8 (for example), but that often differs from actual size. Returns are no fun! Measuring is the best way to guarantee you'll get a belt that fits.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov