The Cross Industries 10/10 .223/5.56 Magazines feature a unique coupling mechanism integral to the floor plate, allowing two magazines to couple end-to-end in four unique configurations in seconds, providing faster reload times.
Cross Industries 10/10 Magazines have transparent bodies that allow for quick visual indication of how many rounds you have left, or the type of rounds, which is particularly useful for running 300 blackout. The integral coupling floor plate allows you to couple the magazines end-to-end in either a curved or straight configuration, from there you decide if you want your cartridges facing forward forward, or forward reverse. If you ever change your mind about a configuration, change it in seconds, without extra parts or special tools. You can even uncouple them and take advantage of their low-profile design to shoot prone, on a bench, or hunt in the woods.
- Two 10 round magazines coupled together to allow for faster reloads and access to more firepower in ban states
- When coupled, has same profile as a 30 round mag for compatibility with most mag pouches
- Manufactured in North America using quality domestic materials
- Durable and impact resistant, designed to withstand frigid temps, rough handling, and competition use
- Designed for 5.56 and .300 BLK. Transparent polymer allows for quick view of caliber and number of rounds remaining
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov