The CRKT Squid everyday carry folding knife features a frame lock for safety, bored holes in the handle reminiscent of the legendary M16 knife and friction grooves on the drop-point blade for a secure grip. This everyday carry folding knife designed by Lucas Burnley is based on the concept of a compact pistol. Don't let the 2.25" blade fool you; this is a full-on, tactically inspired knife is ready to take on your largest cutting challenges. The drop-point style gives the blade a good balance of tip strength and point geometry for utility tasks, packing all the functionality of a full-size tactical folder, into an easy to carry, compact design.
The Squid comes with an internal frame lock and deep pocket clip for a secure carry. When you're ready for this knife to see some action, use the thumb stud to deploy the blade.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Easy Opening: Thumb stud allows for fast opening with one hand
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Accessory Options: Lanyard hole for keychain or fob
- Color: Silver
- Blade Length: 2.25"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Overall Length: 5.69"
- Closed Length: 3.49"
- Weight: 3.40 oz.
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock