The Columbia River Knife and Tool Nirk Tighe Green Folding Knife is a machined, dynamic and functional design with purity of form. Crafted around the innovative Klecker Lock and impressively strong even in the midst of tough, dirty jobs. The next evolution of a classic.
Brian Tighe and Glenn Klecker reinterpreted the Klecker NIRK folder by machining and stamping stainless steel into a dynamic, functional design. But it's not just for looks, the steel frame is a formidable cutting tool handle as well. The integrated Klecker Locks mechanics translates a tighter grip to a stronger blade lock-up. The drop point blade design flows from the handle shape, and its subtle recurve along the cutting edge makes for long sustained slicing. To keep the blade action smooth, a specially-caged mini ball bearing system affords fast and smooth operation. A custom removable stainless steel clothing/gear clip is provided.
Specs & Features:
- Innovative Patent: Klecker Lock integrated into the handle for strength
- Smooth Opening: Ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classy Appearance: Satin finish blade has a modern look
- Custom Stylings: Two-tone stainless steel painted finish handle has distinctive look
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 3.17"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Overall Length: 7.44"
- Closed Length: 4.27"
- Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Handle: 420J2
- Style: Folding Knife w/Klecker Lock
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov