The M16-14ZSF Knife features a super rigid InterFrame build with 420J2 stainless steel liners, threaded stainless steel back spacers, non-reflective bead-blast finished AUS 8 stainless steel blades and Desert Camo pattern glass-reinforced nylon scales. The featured automated liner safety takes safety to the next level with a pin between the locking liner and the frame to add an additional layer of security by making the locking liner less likely to disengage during use. Simply close the knife by puling the red buttoned safety lever back, slide the locking liner over, and fold the blade into the closed position. The two Carson Flippers, result in a true hilt when the blade is opened. One-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth, the result of precision tolerances and lubrous washers at the blade pivot. The dual ambidextrous thumb studs with checkered surfaces provide instant access in any circumstance.
- Safe And Secure: Automated liner safety provides extra layer of lock security
- Cutting Power: Triple Point serrations cut fibrous materials with ease
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Blade Length: 3.99"
- Blade Edge: Triple Point Serrations
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Closed Length: 5.38"
- Weight: 6.30 oz.
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock