The Columbia River Knife and Tool M16-03BS Bronze with Silver Blade Folding Knife is adorned in bronze titanium nitride pushing the tactical folding knife into the realm of everyday carry. The M16 is the most popular series that CRKT has ever made and over the years CRKT paid homage to the late and revered Kit Carson by keeping his legacy alive with new iterations. The late Kit Carson designed this and many of his other groundbreaking knives in his shop in Vine Grove, Kentucky.
The M16-03BS keeps all that's loved about Kit's line of tactical folders and reimagines it as an everyday carry. The versatile spear point blade is built of high-quality Sandvik 12C27 blade steel for excellent edge retention and has a bead blast finish for supreme durability. It features the same trusty and recognizable handle design but finished with a bronze titanium nitride to elevate the look. With this new M16 reissue, CRKT honors a legend.
Specs & Features:
- Fast Opening: flipper deploys the blade fast
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Reversible clip option provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 3.55"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 12C27 Sandvik
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Closed Length: 4.66"
- Weight: 3.80 oz.
- Handle: 2Cr13 SS
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov