The Columbia River Knife and Tool Hex Bit Driver Tool Roll is designed to be on hand for a quick fix when you're far from your bench and your everyday carry is begging for some maintenance. This compact but mighty tool roll is equipped to hold up to 13 bits and two drivers (it ships with one driver) so you'll never be caught with a dirty EDC. Roll it up and take it to go.
Designer Joe Wu of Mountain View, California designed the Hex Bit Driver Tool Roll as a part of his maintenance collection. The smooth operating brass driver is equipped with a ball bearing spinner in the for quick take down or assembly of parts. The full-grain leather tool roll holds up to 13 bits and is fully customizable. It ships from CRKT equipped with T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, PH1, PH2, PH3, 1.0x6mm, 0.8x5.5mm, and 0.6x4.5mm. A full maintenance kit. One simple tool roll.
Specs & Features:
- Smooth Operation: Ball bearing spinner in the driver enables quick take down or assembly of parts
- Easy and Secure: Magnet in driver tip secures driver bit
- Compact Utility: Driver easily fits in your hand allowing more control for precision work
- Maximum Control: Textured brass driver for grip
- Convenient Carry: Leather tool roll holds up to two drivers
- Versatile Utility: Holds up to 13 bits - ships with T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, PH1, PH2, PH3, 1.0x6mm, 0.8x5.5mm, 0.6x4.5mm
- Weight: 2.50 oz.
- Handle: Brass
- Style: Accessory
- Sheath Material: Brown leather
- Sheath Weight: 2.60 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov