CRKT 2510 Black Bear Claw Knife
Item Code: 2510
Reviews / Q&A
The CRKT Bear Claw Knife features a generous size finger hole, blunt tip with a serrated edge and full-tang, taper-ground AUS 4 stainless steel blade with a polished finish to resist corrosion. Friction grooves on the blade spine, choil and near the tip are placed for maximum blade control and safety. The contoured high visibility orange glass filled nylon handle fills the hand neatly. The 1.1 oz. durable, injection-molded glass filled nylon sheath has a total of seven lanyard holes and belting slots to permit a variety of carry positions, and a lanyard is provided.
- Triple Point Serrations
- Molded Handle w/Palm Swell for Grip
- Positive Locking System Secures Knife in Sheath
- Blade Length: 2.38"
- Blade Edge: Triple Point Serrations
- Blade Steel: AUS 4
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Overall Length: 5.75" (146.05 mm)
- Weight: 3.40 oz. (96.39 g)
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz. (31.18g)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.