Columbia River Knife and Tool Homefront Hunter FieldStrip Folding Knife
The Homefront Hunter features field strip technology This in-field, no-tool take apart capability lets you break down and clean you blade of all the wear and tear that comes with the job.
To disassemble the Homefront Hunter when the knife is in the closed position, push the front release lever away from the blade, then spin the turn release wheel on the rear of the handle away from the pivot shaft-once you feel the handle release, pull it up and away from the blade. Reassembly is as easy as reversing the procedure, allowing for practical, quick maintenance where you stand.
The Homefront Hunter is designed to reflect both vintage WWII military styling and complex, effective hunting camouflage. The lug-style flipper sets off the smooth open action of the stainless steel blade, while tank jimping on the backstrap sits snugly against your palm. The big-bellied blade is ideal for long, sweeping swipes.
The handles are made of glass-reinforced nylon and feature Realtree Xtra Camo
Features and Specifications:
- Breakthrough "Field Strip" technology innovation
- Field Strip lets you easily disassemble your knife for cleaning without tools
- Realtree Xtra Green Camo Handle Pattern
- Blade Length: 3.566" (90.58 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.133" (3.38 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.743" (120.47 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (119.07g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Locking Liner
- Overall Length: 8.25" (209.55 mm)