A fixed blade tactical knife featuring two edges and one solid piece of hot forged steel.
With a tough and nigh indestructible spear point blade, this knifes alloy composition is similar to that of samurai swords It’s then hot forged and precision ground into its final shape. Dual cutting edges give you twice the protection and double the attitude. A black non-reflective powder coat is then applied as a finish to resist corrosion in tactical environments.
The handle is perfectly contoured to fit a bare or gloved hand. Notice its heft, balance and thumb detents for grip. There’s even a large lanyard hole so you can use it with a wrist lanyard, or carry it as a neck knife.
The CRKT Sting comes complete with a custom nylon-stitched sheath with a glass reinforced nylon insert and a strapping option for versatile gear attachments or a clip for attaching it to your belt, pack or boot.Features:
- Black Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Dual Edge 1050 Hot Forged Carbon Steel
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 3.197" (81.2 mm)
- Blade Edge: Dual Plain
- Blade Steel: 1050 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness: 0.137" (3.48 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.56g)
- Handle: Hot Forged 1050 Carbon Steel
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Nylon w/Glass-Reinforced Nylon Insert
- Overall Length: 6.85" (173.99 mm)
Columbia River Knife and Tool Sting Tactical Spear Point Fixed Blade Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov