The Columbia River Knife and Tool Cinco Folding Knife designed by Richard Rogers has big shoes to fill by raising the bar from the ranch-ready Cuatro. A slim, go-anywhere everyday carry folding knife just like the Cuatro, the Cinco is simply awesome.
Richard Rogers has refined his distinct philosophy about knives and tools over the years of overseeing a ranch in Magdalena, New Mexico: you shouldn't notice you're carrying until you need it. The Cinc hits the mark with a slim and unobtrusive design. The durable and highly useful D2 blade features a stonewash finish and deploys quickly with a flipper opening and the IKBS ball bearing pivot system. The combination stainless steel and G10 handle is both lightweight and built to thrive in the wildest reaches of Roger's ranch. The knife you won't notice until you need it.
Specs & Features:
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Tough and Durable: G10 with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 2.89"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Overall Length: 6.94"
- Closed Length: 4.05"
- Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Handle: Handles- 2Cr13 SS; Inlay - G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov