The Columbia River Knife and Tool Berserker Axe is a battle cry in axe form designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical. The Viking-style bearded axe blade's long cutting edge is a powerful companion for big-swing jobs, fine slicing, and everything in between. The utilitarian bearded edge is built for taking a big bite out of a sapling but choke up on the Tennessee hickory handle and the carbon steel blade readily slices a thick tomato for your cast iron creation.
Specs & Features:
- Forged Tough: 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Durable: Tennessee Hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- More Than Chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Blade Length: 4.65"
- Blade Edge: Axe w/Hammer
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Manganese Phosphate Coating
- Blade Thickness: 1.57"
- Weight: 2.07 lb
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Axe
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov