The Obake is an artful combination of a classical style built with modern materials and techniques.
A tribute to a classic Japanese Kwaiken design, it features a full tang fixed blade with a unique gray titanium nitride finish that’s acid-etched to make each knife unique. No two patterns are the same.
The handle features a Katana style nylon cord wrap over a black faux ray-skin for an exceptional and secure all-weather grip.
The sheath of the Obake is made from glass-reinforced nylon that provides consistent retention even in humid environments. A paracord lanyard on the sheath is designed to attach to your belt loop and keep the sheath in place when you deploy the knife. A skull bead adds a not-so-subtle accent to the paracord lanyard.Features and Specifications:
- Cord-Wrapped Handle
- Individually Etched Ti-Nitride Blade
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath w/Skull Bead
- Color: Silver
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.3 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68.04g)
- Handle: Cord-Wrapped Handle
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Lanyard: Black Cord; metal skull bead
- Sheath Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Overall Length: 7.63" (193.8 mm)
Columbia River Knife and Tool Obake Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov