The V1 TexTrop External Vest Carrier is designed to match your existing TexTrop shirt for a professional uniform look. The external vest carrier is a cosmetic outershell intended to house the wearer's current vest in its original concealable carrier. The external vest carrier is designed to be worn over a uniform shirt and fits most carriers on the market today where front and rear carrier assemblies separate at the shoulder, with either hook and loop or adjustable strap mechanisms.Features:
- Two fully functional pleated pockets with scalloped flaps, hook and loop closure, and pen opening in both pockets and pocket flap
- Loose badge tab and name tape for embroidery included with each carrier. Name tape can be used for optional mic loop.
- Box-stitched shoulder straps with mic opening
- False button front placket to match shirt
- Heavy-duty twill-lined interior for added durability with pouches at front and back for convenient insertion/removal of existing concealable vest carrier
- Accommodates most vest carriers currently on the market (warranty confirmation letters available); 17 different sizes to accommodate both male and female vests with back-to-front hook and loop side panels for easy on/off and increased adjustability
- Three stitched-in military creases on vest back and two on vest front
- Single-needle detailing for tailored professional appearance
- Melamine high impact buttons
- WARNING: Your ballistic panels must remain in your vest manufacturer's approved concealable carrier while being worn with the V1. The V1 offers no ballistic and/or stab protection
- Professional uniform shirt look with identical fabric match to all TexTrop shirt colors
- Our Nano Moisture Wicking technology captures and pulls fluids and perspiration away from the skin and spreads it over the fabric surface area for quick evaporation to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Trims dyed to match fabric color for a seamless professional appearance
- Hook and loop closure on interior pouch
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov