GIEZ, the essence of simplicity and sophistication, introduces a new slim case design. By improving on the engagement of resin around its full stainless steel case, a smooth and graceful form was achieved. The dial has also been enhanced with a newly developed dual-layer dial giving it a 3-D appearance. To add bold, yet subtle styling, Black IP is applied to the case and a black analog dial highlighted by Neo-brite luminous hands and markers is employed.
Advanced G-Shock Technology Meets Flawless Design - Casio America, Inc. proudly redefines its high end G-Shock watches with the introduction of the GIEZ GS1300B-1A. Perfectly balanced, the GIEZ combines premium design with classic G-Shock toughness and technology.
Easily paired with a finely tailored suit or a pair of designer jeans, the GIEZ provides an advanced timepiece for any sophisticated gentleman. Elegantly re-sculpted, the new GIEZ sports a sleek, stainless steel case enclosed in a black ion plating with a dual-layer dial for a subtle three-dimensional appearance. In addition to superior shock and water resistance, GS1300B-1A features advanced Tough Movement, Non-Stop Tough Solar Power and Self-Adjusting Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology.
Tough Movement Auto-Hand location technology automatically checks and adjusts hand positioning at fifty-five minutes after every hour. By employing a LED to detect hand-gear positioning versus internal time counter, the watch can detect any inconsistency and correct itself even if the hands are displaced by magnetic force or shock.
Non-Stop Tough Solar Power A tiny, solar panel combined with a large-capacity rechargeable battery enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly. The result is an impressive solar timepiece that assures highly accurate and reliable timekeeping and that greatly reduces the need for battery change.
Self-Adjusting Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping Technology Receives time calibration signals automatically from up to 6 transmitters around the world (US, Germany, UK, 2 in Japan and China) and updates settings accordingly for pinpoint accuracy.
This technology even adjusts for Leap Year and Daylight Saving Time. With Casio's Atomic Timekeeping Technology, you will always have ultimate precision.
The new G-Shock GIEZ personifies style and advanced timepiece technology for the active yet refined gentleman, said Shigenori Itoh, Vice President of Casio's Timepiece Division. We are thrilled to offer a such handsome timepiece that easily transitions from business to casual wear.
Impeccably designed, the GIEZ also features a countdown timer (a new feature for the GIEZ), 1/20 second chronograph function, 29 city world time, and Neo-brite luminous hands and markers.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function up to 6 times per day (up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
- 200M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time
- 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping)
- Daily Alarm
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 1 second to 24 hours
- 1/20 second chronograph
- Measuring capacity: 23:59 59.95
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Low Battery Warning
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 5040
- Size of case/total weight - 49.6 x 46.4 x 14.2mm / 92g
Casio GS1300B-1A G-SHOCK GIEZ Watch
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov