Born Primitive American Defender 3.0 Thin Blue Line Short
The Born Primitive American Defender Shorts 3.0 took all the great features from the 2.0 but with two modifications. First, elastic was added to the back half of the waist band allowing you to still have the clean, fitted look in the front, while also having some stretch in the back for an even better fit. A half inch was taken off of the inseam, placing it slightly higher above the knee than the 2.0's. Most 3.0 styles are also available in both the tie closure and velcro closure, depending on preference. With two discreet zipper pockets, you can carry all of your belongings from the gym, to the beach, or to your next sparring session. The lightweight, quick dry fabric and spandex crotch panel give you the perfect balance of performance and comfort. There's also hidden a motivational quote inside the right leg for when you need that extra bit of motivation to go out there and get after it.
Sizing Note: If you are between sizes or on the fence, it is recommended you bump up to the bigger size.
Features & Specifications:
- Lightweight, Quick-Dry, moisture wick 4-way stretch technology
- 8.5" length
- Low-profile zipper pocket on both sides, perfect for cell phone and other belongings
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex for maximum mobility
- 4-way stretch reinforced spandex crotch panel
- 3-inch slits on each side
- Low-profile tie closure
- Drawstring double stitched in back so it won't fall out
- 100% sublimation printing to ensure longevity