Blauers new Strike shoe is featherweight and offers sneaker like comfort right out of the box. The full grain leather toe and heel can take a military shine for uniform smart looks. Performance EVA midsole and PU insole cushion the foot during prolonged shifts and standing detail work. Revolutionary BOA stainless steel cable closure system allows donning and doffing in seconds, is guaranteed for the life of the shoe, and provides a fast, even-laced fit. The strike shoe utilizes the same breathable upper components as our popular Clash LT, offering temperature regulation in the office and in warm weather conditions. Hybrid outsole is the ultimate combination of stability, traction and comfort for any situation. Features:
Outaolw Features: Lightweight and flexible compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting impact absorption and rebound Integrated ESS shank for stabilization and fast roping Oil and slip resistant rubber Blauer's hybrid traction tread pattern for better grip on and off the pavement Fence climbing grooves in the toe Radiused heel for long-shift driving comfort
- BOA lacing system provides quick in and out and is engineered for comfort and performance.
- Braided stainless steel cable for long-lasting durability.
- Lightweight materials are specially crafted to perform and outlast everyday wear
- No side zippers to break
- Black full grain polishable leather toe and heel
- Mixed leather and suede for sleek and modern look
- Durable nylon mesh in key areas provides superior breathability
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- Notched collar back for calf comfort
- Molded polyurethane foam insoles with PU foam heel cushion for instant broken-in feel
- 4" height
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors
and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Blauer Strike 4" Shoe
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov