Blauer's Revolutionary LAPD approved ArmorSkin is the new way to wear concealed body armor. LAPD uniform ArmorSkin is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the LAPD ArmorSkin vest, which covers your existing carrier, an LAPD ArmorSkin Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
This product is authorized by LAPD to be worn under Blauer LAPD Wool ArmorSkin. It is not authorized for use as an exterior garment.
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class A or B LAPD uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 100% Wool fabric matches Blauer 100% Wool shirting and pant fabric
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
- Warning label and colorblock stripe prevents usage without exterior vest carrier
Blauer LAPD Wool ArmorSkin S/S Base Shirt
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov