The ArmorSkin TacVest tactical vest converts your existing concealed body armor carrier into a comfortable and easy-to-wear tactical gear outer carrier. Any Blauer base shirt or polo can be worn underneath for all-day wicking comfort. Made from tough ripstop polyester (which matches Blauer police uniform shirts and pants) and reinforced with a fused backing material, the TacVest tactical vest is built for years of wear while housing your body armor and tactical gear.
With TacVest any ordinary undercover body armor quickly and easily becomes a go vest, allowing you to be ready in seconds - throw it over your head, zip one side and go. Multiple rows of MOLLE front and back hold cuff cases, mag pouches, and all your other tactical gear and allow the flexibility to place it where you want. The TacVest tactical vest is designed with stretch side panels for added range of motion and improved breathability.
Removable ID panels (front and rear) allow for deployable and easy identification. Molle rows on shoulders for mic or camera attachment. Two hidden chest pockets hold a hands free radio and smaller items. Non-slip padded shooting patches improve rifle grip.
Finally, a tactical vest which serves as a skin for your body armor: practical, professional looking as befits a police uniform, and affordable.Features:
- Rugged fused polyester ripstop shell is low-profile, and is machine washable.
- No hook & loop to ruin shirts or lose its grip over time
- High-strength, high-quality YKK zippers hold your vest on your body in a fight
- Patented Flow-Through design accommodates any armor brand, even full-coverage styles
- Only brand that uses YOUR existing carrier, including the shoulder and side straps
- Comes in short, regular and tall lengths
- Two hidden chest pockets for paperwork and gear, including radio
- Convert a concealed vest into a "go vest" in minutes
Blauer ArmorSkin TacVest
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov