Comfort and safety combine in this moisture wicking and highly breathable polo. Certified to ANSI 107: 2010 Class 2 high visibility safety standard. The shell fabric is stretchy easy-care polyester that resists wrinkles and fading, wash after wash. Strategically placed mesh panels make the shirt highly breathable.
The material is treated to wick perspiration from the skin while also providing anti-odor properties. The hi-contrast mesh panels, black collar and printed stretch reflective material creates sharp daytime contrast and set it apart as a public safety professional look. On duty-equipped with center microphone or camera tab and a zippered pocket on the left chest. A long sleeve version with rib knit cuffs offers all season wear.
- Lightweight, moisture wicking polyester and mesh combine to ensure breathability and quick dry comfort
- Mesh side panels for breathability and a professional fit
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class II
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM comfort trim provides breathability for comfort in warm weather
- Quarter zip front
- Knit collar and cuffs
- Centered mic tab
- Extra long tail stays tucked in
- 8147 is long sleeve version
Blauer Hi-Vis Polo Shirt
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov