The Blackhawk SERPA L2 Tactical Holster is made specifically to meet the demands of tactical operations with the benefits of a drop-leg configuration for ideal holster location. The SERPA Auto-Lock release secures the weapon at Level 2 retention, releasing only when the button is depressed during the draw cycle.
Specs & Features:
- SERPA Auto Lock solidly secures firearm, only releases during draw cycle
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw aids in weapon retention
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
- Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeping holster vertical and enabling use of pants pocket
- Mounting points for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
- Fits all Blackhawk injection-molded platforms