The Blue Force Gear Vickers 221 Sling combines the new polymer Burnsed Socket and patented RED Swivel, allowing users to switch from 2-point to 1-point mode instantly by pulling on the RED Swivel knob and reinserting it in to the Burnsed Socket at the rear of the receiver. The instantaneous adjustability of the sling is still maintained in both single and 2 point modes. While 2-point slings are ideal for most situations, there are times, like deploying from a vehicle or fighting in complex structures, when a 1-point sling has a clear advantage.
Constructed similar to the world's standard Vickers Combat Applications Sling, a RED Swivel is sewn to the front of the sling towards the muzzle. A standard push button swivel and new molded Burnsed Socket are woven onto the rear allowing full adjustability of the sling for use with or without body armor.
The 221 Sling fits any weapon with two QD sling swivel sockets with the rear socket towards the end of the receiver. For SCARS, Sigs, HKs, or other weapon systems with eyelets at the rear of the receiver, a Universal Wire Loop with Push Button Socket can be added instead of the included push button socket.
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the Vickers 221 Sling is made with excellence in the USA, is Berry Compliant, and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Weapons with two Push Button Sling Swivel sockets at the front and rear of the weapon
- For weapons with eyelets at the rear of the receiver (SCAR, Sig, HK), add a Universal Wire Loop with Push Button Socket to the rear of the sling.
- Overall sling length adjustability is maintained through the use of Acetal triglides on the sling
- 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding for padded models
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- ITW GhilleTex Acetal hardware - a military grade, low IR plastic
RED Swivel Build:
- Machined steel, phosphated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Nylon coated, double crimped directly to 7 strand stainless steel aircraft cable
- Textured sphero-conical shaped pull knob
- Stainless Steel internals
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov