The Blue Force Gear UDC (User Determined Connection) Padded Bungee Single Point Sling is a fast and comfortable dedicated single point sling. It has a 2" inline padding, similar to the Padded Vickers Slings for extra comfort that ends in two sections of bungee. The bungee has a travel of approximately 2" - enough to absorb shock from movement or transitions but short enough to reduce the risk of facial injuries or sagging weapons. The overall length is adjustable, ambidextrous, and compatible with use over body armor. Along with an overall adjustment range (or circumference as worn) of 35" to 55."
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the UDC Padded Bungee Single Point Sling is made with excellence in the USA, is Berry Compliant, and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- As with all single-point slings, mount the sling to the rear of the receiver. It is not advised to connect the UDC Sling at the buttstock as this may hang the weapon too low for proper use.
The UDC Sling quickly attaches to different sling adapters with a Fastex side release buckle.
- Strap Adapters: Fit through standard sling swivels, loops, or separate Sling Hardware
- Sling Snap Hook Adapter: Fits on weapons with HK style eyelets, SCARs, or endplates with hook loops, and comes with an elastic Hook Cover
- MASH Hook Adapter: Fits everything an HK Hook will fit plus smaller eyelets and AK type sling loops. Comes with an elastic Hook Cover
- Push Button Swivel Adapter: Only fits weapons with Push Button Sling Swivel sockets found on receivers, end plates, stocks, or adapters.
- Overall length is adjustable to accomodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Overall adjustment range (or circumference as worn) of 35" to 55."
- 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding and bungee sections
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- ITW GhilleTex Acetal hardware - a military grade, low IR plastic
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov