The Blue Force Gear Rail Mounted Fixed Loop (RMFL) provides a solid and silent sling loop for railed forends. Machined from aluminum and hard coat anodized the RMFL fits securely on MilSpec 1913 hand guard rails (may require minor fitting on others). This RMFL is issued with the USMC M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle, and is also approved for use with the M4, M4A1, and M16A4.
To install, slide loop down the rail (screw entrance side up) to desired position, insert the provided flat head screw, and tighten with any multi-tool with a flat blade screw driver (instead of odd hex head bits that get lost).
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Standard 1913 / Picatinny rails
- 1.25" sling loop fits Vickers Combat Applications Sling
- Also works with 1" slings
- NSN: 1005-01-589-7062 (As issued with the M27)
- NIIN: 01-589-7062 (As issued with the M27)
- Cage Code: 3X9S8
- Duns Number: 152028291
- 0.5" x 1.5" x .75"
- One slot on a Picatinny rail
- 1.25" Sling loop
- Hard coat anodized aluminum
- Matte black coating for minimum glare
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov