The Blue Force Gear Push Button QD Sling Swivel provides a secure, quiet sling attachment point and allows slings to be quickly removed and installed on multiple weapons. Stronger and lighter than the common Push Button QD Swivels, the smaller swivel body and push button reduces weight while minimizing the chance of accidentally disengaging the swivel. A larger gauge sling loop gives increased strength and durability. Can be threaded onto any Vickers Slings. The Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel has a matte phosphate finish for corrosion resistance and signature reduction.
The Push Button Sling Swivels fit all common quick detach (QD Swivel) sockets found on some buttstocks, forends, rails, or aftermarket socket adapters. Ensure that your weapon has a QD socket to correctly attach the sling to the weapon. For attaching a Push Button Sling Swivel to railed forends without integral QD sockets, you can use the Rail Mounted Push Button Swivel Socket.
For a true quick release sling swivel, see the RED Swivel - a push button swivel that is installed and removed by pulling on the emergency release knob. Contrary to push belief, the common QD swivel is not an emergency release point as the "push then pull" motion is fine motor skill and can be difficult with gloves or in stressful situations.
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
*Place a small drop of oil or gun lube down the push button channel every time you clean your weapon to ensure smooth operation and protect the internals from corrosion.
*One swivel per order
- Vickers Combat Applications Slings
- Any 1" or 1.25" Sling
- Standard push button / QD swivel sockets integral to weapons, handguards, buttstocks or Rail Mounted Push Button Swivel Socket
Choosing between 1" and 1.25" loops:
- 1" Swivels can be used on any Vickers Sling that has 1.25" webbing. The 1" loop keeps the Swivel more stationary on the sling.
- 1.25" Swivels can also be used on any Vickers Sling but allows for more movement of the webbing than the 1" Swivels
- 1" Sling Loop fits any 1" or 1.25" sling webbing. Use this size for standard Vickers Combat Applications Sling
- 1.25" Sling Loop fits any 1.25 or 1.5" sling webbing.
- Machined steel, phosphated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Stainless Steel internals
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov