This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 690 Men's 8" Waterproof Flight Boot is the first sage green boot to be approved by the U.S. Air Force for flight use. Built exactly to the same specifications as the previously approved black flight boots, the 690 allows for an easy transition to a new flight boot that airmen have been comfortable, familiar and happy with, for years.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- ANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- CERTIFICATION #23 MIC 4-14-11
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov