This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 312 ST Men's 8" Hot Weather Steel Toe Tactical Boot is built on an athletic strobel-stitch construction and features a 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "INCISOR" outsole. This tough and durable outsole not only reduces the weight of the boots but is also long-wearing, slip resistant, flexible and shock absorbing.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "INCISOR"
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- Athletic strobel-stitch construction
- UL235 ULTRA-LITE cushioning midsole
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort