Please be advised that Belleville boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process.
Belleville 300 DES ST Hot Weather Tan Safety Toe Boots are U.S. Army ACU approved. Belleville boots are constructed right here in the USA. These Belleville Hot Weather Tan Safety Toe Boots are made with 1,000 denier CORDURA nylon, which is a high-performance fabric designed to stand up to rough treatment, yet is remarkably lightweight and breathable. The Belleville 300 DES ST Hot Weather Tan Safety Toe Boots is thus resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs and is 2x more durable than standard nylon, 3x more durable than polyester and 10x more durable than cotton duck.
- ACU APPROVED
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction*
- Upper Material Tan Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Lining None
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Belleville Boots 300 DES ST - Hot Weather Tan Steel Toe Boot