The Pro AA flashlight puts out an impressive 305 lumens using just two universally available AA batteries. The secondary light level is user programmable at 15, 60 or 150 lumens or strobe. In keeping with emphasis on intuitive design and simplicity in law enforcement tools and training, activation of the Pro light is via a single pressure switch on the tail cap press once to activate the primary, max setting, twice to activate the user programmed secondary mode. A 3-position twist selector on the tail cap allows choice of intermittent, constant-on or locked. Setting the secondary mode takes just seconds simply twist the bezel open to activate programming mode, tap through the levels until you reach your chosen setting and twist the bezel closed to lock it in.
- Constructed of a durable 6061 T6 high strength aluminum material
- Spiral grip provides a comfortable hold for the user
- Single pressure switch on the tailcap will activate your tactical light
- Three lighting modes: Intermittent, Constant-On or Locked
- O-ring sealed protects your light from being damaged by water and other substances from leaking into your flashlight
- Snap-Loc clip can be attached at the bezel or the switch end of the light for maximum versatility
- Finish: Matte Black Hardcoat 3
- Light Technology: Cree XPG LED
- Battery Type: AA
- Number of Battery: 2
- High Light Output: 305 lumen
- Run Time: 2 hour
- Beam Distance: 160 minute
- Beam Intensity: 6400cd
- Length: 5.5"
- Diameter: 1.4"
- Weight: 5.4"
- Two high-performance ASP AA lithium batteries
- Battery storage case, removable pocket clip
- Zippered ballistic travel case