Full protection shell jacket that provides shelter from storms, rain, snow and can wit'stand the challenges of everyday use. Revised technical construction of the Alpha Jacket has produced a lighter jacket that uses less tape and stitching, which in turn increases overall breathability. MN70p-X GORE-TEX fabric is the hardest wearing windproof, waterproof/breathable protection available. The length of the jacket covers all mid layers; dropped back hem protects the lower back.
Click here to view size chart.
- MN70p-X GORE-TEX fabric is exceptionally durable, fully waterproof and windproof, and breathable
- StowHood makes use of more compact MN40p-X GORE-TEX 3L fabric to fit neatly inside the collar without bulk
- #5 WaterTight Vislon front zipper with back flap
- WaterTight pit zippers vent heat rapidly
- Two internal stretch pockets, two bicep pockets, two large volume chest pockets; media ports allow for internal routing of communications cables
- Internal, vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt
- 4x4 Hook & Loop sleeve patches for C/S and IFF identifier
- MN70p-X GORE-TEX
- N40p-X GORE-TEX 3L Pro (hood)
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Arc'teryx Alpha Jacket LEAF Men's
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov