The AMMEX Black Nitrile Exam Gloves industrial-grade nitrile gloves bring to you several benefits, such as better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene. The gloves are designed to provide users with enhanced protection with its 9. 5 inches length, and 6 mils finger, 5 mils palm, and 3 mils cuff thickness. Adding convenience to users, these ambidextrous gloves feature beaded cuff for easy opening, quick donning, and fast removal, as well as a convenient dispense pack that keeps gloves clean and organized while providing easy access.
The gloves' micro-roughened texture provides users with enhanced grip, particularly in wet conditions. 100% latex-free, AMMEX Glove Plus gloves are ideal for different types of users, including those who are allergic to natural rubber pliant with FDA regulations (21CFR, 170-199), these powder-free gloves are ideal for food handling and preparation. And because they leave no residue, these gloves are also suitable for electronic, forensic, and laboratory applications.Features:
- AMMEX nitrile industrial gloves offer excellent elasticity, puncture resistance, and abrasion resistance.
- These gloves come with textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip, even in wet conditions. Suitable for paint, automotive, and plumbing applications.
- Latex-free and powder-free. The gloves are generally safe for all users, including those who are allergic to natural rubber.
- 5 mils thick around the palm and fingers and 9.5 inches long from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- The black color looks professional and conceals dirt and grime. The gloves come in small, medium, large, extra large, and XXL
AMMEX Black Nitrile Exam Gloves
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov