The Marine 300 is designed for inland use and short coastal trips on vessels carrying up to six people. Upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, wound cleaning and closing system, bandage scissors, After Sting Jelly Fish solution, and more.
- Built for Marine Environments: Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Clean and Close Wounds: Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Prevent Hypothermia and Shock: Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Reduce Swelling: Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: A wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Easy Care First Aid System: With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Size: 8.5" x 5.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 6 People
- Trip Duration: Day Trips
- 15 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 1 - Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Eye Pad, Sterile
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Fracture / Sprain
- 2 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 5 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - After Bite Wipe
- 1 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 4 - Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket, 84" x 56"
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov