The Marine 250 is designed for inland use and features a unique thermo-formed foam case that provides additional protection for the kit's contents. A versatile mounting system lets you mount the kit in a variety of ways for easy access mid-voyage. Features:
- Built for Marine Environments: Thermo-formed case with boat mounting system keeps contents safe and easily accessible.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Reduce Swelling: Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: SAM Finger Splints plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Easy Care First Aid System: With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.: The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 9" x 6" x 4.5"
- Weight: 1 lb 7.5 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 6 People
- Trip Duration: Day Trips
Supply List Bandage Materials
- 8 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 2 - SAM Splint, Finger
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - After Bite Wipe
- 3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Adventure Medical Kits Marine 250
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov