The Guide is designed for situations when seconds count. Each color-coded injury-specific pocket contains a wide range of supplies to treat backcountry emergencies on the spot. Component highlights include a Laerdal CPR mask with O2 valve, stethoscope, SAM Splint, Glutose Gel, and a SAM Splint. A 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -28 C cold crack rating is guaranteed to withstand the toughest environments.
Administer CPR Safely
- Laerdal PR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Built for Professionals
- Bulletproof lumbar pack with oversized easy-access compartments for those experienced in backcountry medicine.
Clean and Close Wounds
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope.
Provide Advanced Care
- Oral and sal airways, scalpel, Mayo-Heger needle holder.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 18 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 14 Days
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
Supply List Bandage Materials
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 20 - Dressing, Gauze, Non-Sterile, 4" x 4"
- 12 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 5 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
Blister / Burn
- 4 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 6 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Oil of Clove, 3.7 ml
- 1 - Temporary Cavity Filling Mixture
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 4"
- 2 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - C-Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Stethoscope
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital
- 1 - Pencil
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 3 - Patient Assessment Form
- 10 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - After Bite Wipe
- 7 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 20 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 10 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 10 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 7 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 1 - Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)
- 10 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 1 - Sunscreen, SPF 40
- 1 - Zinc Oxide, 1 oz
Suture / Syringe
- 1 - Mayo Heger Needle Holder, 5"
- 4 - Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- 17 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Povidone Iodine, .75 oz.
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 2 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, 2 oz.
- 8 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov