The biggest kit in the world won't make a difference if it's sitting in camp while you're in the field. The Field Trauma with QuikClot is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1-2 days away from your base. A 25g QuikClot Sport dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enables you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue. Stop Bleeding Fast!
Clean and Close Wounds
- QuikClot Sport Sponge stops bleeding fast.
Dress Bullet and Arrow Wounds
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
- Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn't adhere to deep puncture wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Hospital-quality tools set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Size: 7" x 4.5" x 6"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Group Size: 1 - 4 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
Supply List Bandage Materials
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Alpine / Rock Climbing
- Mountain / Road Biking
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
- Hunting / Fishing
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Blister / Burn
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- 8 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Adventure Medical Kits Professional Series, Field Trauma with Quikclot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov