Professionals know it is about acting fast, excessive equipment only gets in the way. The Rapid Response Trauma Pak with QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge is designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The Rapid Response Trauma Pak contains QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge and other vital elements to control bleeding fast. Packed in a tough, waterproof, pocket-sized pouch, this Trauma Pak with QuikClot is easy to use: simply open, remove and apply. Also included is an information pamphlet on treating injuries.
Durable, Waterproof, & Reusable
- QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own.
Critical First Aid Information
- DryFlex packaging stands up to abuse in the outdoors you can refill and reuse it for years.
Goes anywhere, so you're always prepared
- An easy-to-understand information pamphlet delivers valuable information on how to treat certain injuries.
- Fits in a cargo pocket, backpack, duffel bag practically anywhere.
- Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection.
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
Fracture / Sprain
- Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- 1 - Trauma and Accident Management Instructions
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov